All FAQs

How do I report an issue?

Households that experience sediment or discoloration to their water should thoroughly flush lines in their house by flushing toilets and running all faucets for several minutes.  If the water does not clear up, residents should contact the Public Works department at (918) 341-0457, ext. 286 or 288, or call the after-hours line at 918-341-1212.