The City of Claremore is proud to offer residents living within city limits electric, water, sewer and trash services. Our team is standing by and ready to assist with:


All services provided by the Utility Department are billed in one convenient, consolidated bill, allowing customers to make a single monthly payment to cover electric, water, sewer, and trash fees.

Learn More About City Utility Rates

Pay My Bill

Report an Outage

Report your power outage anytime by calling 918-283-8299. Our fully automated system will require the phone number associated with your utility account or your utility account number to report your outage to the electric line crew on call.

Report Outage

Utility Services Office

You can pay your utility bill, add/change utility service or speak with a utility services representative at the Utility Services Office, located in Claremore City Hall. The office is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m; drive-through opens at 7:30 a.m.

Address: 104 S Muskogee Ave
Phone Number: (918) 341-0456

View My Bill