Storm Recovery Efforts

On May 25, a tornado caused widespread damage in Claremore late Saturday night into Sunday. You can find the latest updates on our community’s storm recovery efforts, including a list of FAQs and other helpful resources at

Mobile Vendor License

Mobile vendors must obtain a Mobile Vendor Permit through the City Clerk’s office to engage in business within the City of Claremore corporate limits. Licenses expire on June 30th of each year.

License Fees:

  • Application for a new license shall be accompanied by a nonrefundable processing fee of $20.00
  • Annual license fee of $30.00 shall be due and payable by the applicant at the time the license is issued and may be prorated quarterly.

Application Requirements: 

  • Name or names, birth date, and address of applicant
  • Vehicle license number and description of all vehicles used to conduct business
  • Description of the general type of food or non-food items to be sold
  • Identity of the Commissary, if applicable, its proprietor, its street and mailing address and phone number
  • Food establishment license from the State Department of Health certifying that the mobile vendor has complied with local and state Health Department regulations
  • Oklahoma Tax Commission Sales Tax Permit; or proof that the applicant is exempt from payment of sales tax
  • A written statement by the legal owner of any private land upon which any outdoor business operation shall be located authorizing the use of the land for the purposes desired by the applicant
  • Copy of your driver’s license
  • OSBI Background Check
  • New for 2024- any trucks that are using a heat source to cook food also have to provide a passing inspection report from the Fire Marshal to be issued a license.

The City Clerk will either approve or disapprove of the application within 15 days after receipt of the application.

Download a hard copy Mobile Vendor Application

Submit Application Online

Online Form – Mobile Vendor License

Powered by Formstack