Mobile vendors must obtain a Mobile Vendor Permit through the City Clerk’s office to engage in sales business within the City of Claremore corporate limits. Licenses expire on June 30th of each year.
- Application for a new license shall be accompanied by a nonrefundable processing fee of $20.00
- Annual license fee of $30.00 shall be due and payable by the applicant at the time the license is issued and may be prorated quarterly.
- Name or names, birth date, and address of applicant
- Vehicle license number and description of all vehicles used to conduct business
- Description of the general type of food or non-food items to be sold
- Place or places the applicant proposed to engage in business for more than 30 minutes and a schedule of dates, hours, etc.
- Identity of the Commissary, if applicable, its proprietor, its street and mailing address and phone number
- Food establishment license from the Rogers County Health Department certifying that the mobile vendor has complied with local and state Health Department regulations
- Verification that the applicant or applicant’s employer is a vendor registered with the Oklahoma Tax Commission, or other proof that sales tax has been or is being paid on the items sold; or proof that the applicant is exempt from payment of sales tax
- A written, notarized statement by the legal owner of any private land upon which any outdoor business operation shall be located authorizing the use of the land for the purposes desired by the applicant
- Copy of your Oklahoma Sales Tax Permit
- Copy of your driver’s license
*Effective July 1st, new applicants will also be required to submit an OSBI background check and Department of Public Safety driving history report.
The City Clerk will either approve or disapprove of the application within 15 days after receipt of the application.
Download a hard copy Mobile Vendor Application
Request a Mobile Vendor License
Online Form – Mobile Vendor License