Mobile vendors must obtain a Mobile Vendor Permit through the City Clerk’s office to engage in business within the City of Claremore corporate limits. Licenses expire on June 30th of each year.
- Application for a new license shall be accompanied by a nonrefundable processing fee of $20.00
- Annual license fee of $30.00 shall be due and payable by the applicant at the time the license is issued and may be prorated quarterly.
- Name or names, birth date, and address of applicant
- Vehicle license number and description of all vehicles used to conduct business
- Description of the general type of food or non-food items to be sold
- Identity of the Commissary, if applicable, its proprietor, its street and mailing address and phone number
- Food establishment license from the Rogers County Health Department certifying that the mobile vendor has complied with local and state Health Department regulations
- Oklahoma Tax Commission Sales Tax Permit; or proof that the applicant is exempt from payment of sales tax
- A written statement by the legal owner of any private land upon which any outdoor business operation shall be located authorizing the use of the land for the purposes desired by the applicant
- Copy of your driver’s license
- OSBI Background Check
The City Clerk will either approve or disapprove of the application within 15 days after receipt of the application.
Download a hard copy Mobile Vendor Application
Submit Application Online
Online Form – Mobile Vendor License