Permits & Licensing

The City of Claremore Clerk is responsible for issuing the following permits and licenses to individuals and businesses. You can purchase a license or permit at the Claremore City Hall, located at 104 Muskogee Ave in the City Clerk’s Office. Applications and requirements can by found by clicking on the item below.

Occupancy, mechanical, building and zoning permits are obtained from the Planning and Development Department.

Special Events Permit

Anyone interested in obtaining a Special Events Permit should contact the City Clerk’s Office to get on the Special Events Committee meeting agenda. All special events must go through the committee for approval. The permit cost is $100 per event. If your event is a parade, you will also need to pay a $250 refundable deposit for parade cleanup.

Download Application

Trash Hauling License

No person, firm, corporation or commercial entity, other than the City Sanitation Department, shall collect, transport or dispose of solid waste within the city limits without a permit. Trash hauling licenses are available at the City Clerk’s Office.

The applicant must provide the make, model, and VIN and tag number of each vehicle, as well as proof of insurance on all vehicles. Trash hauling licenses are purchased annually at a cost of $600 per person, firm, corporation, or other commercial entity and only after the Director of Sanitation certifies that every vehicle for the permitted organization meets the sanitary regulations set forth in City Ordinance. Operating without a permit will result in a fine.

Download Permit Application